Weddings are often costly, and I’ll endeavour to keep costs down without skimping on the key point of my attendance – to provide a memorable record of your special day. In terms of budgeting, you should consider around 10% of your wedding budget for photography and videography services to be reasonable.
To provide you with the best value for money:
- Provide you with an unrestricted licence so you can make as many copies of your images as you want
- Use electronic forms of proofing, either web-based or DVD copies of images taken
- Keep costs transparent and simple – working on a simple time-cost basis
- Provide you with unnecessary extras that you do not need, if you want wedding albums, prints, canvases etc. these will be costed separately
- Bring an assistant – a willing bridesmaid/usher is often as good, and has the added benefit of knowing most people’s faces and names!
All prices include two pre-wedding meetings, unlimited photography and an electronic copy of your images. Vat is not payable.
- Four hours – £795
- Six hours – £995
- Eight hours – £1195